Mokopuna Merino Cocoono
Snuggly, spacious and versatile, The Mokopuna Cocoono is great for use in bed, buggy or car. The merino fibre both breathes and insulates, keeping baby's temperature constant and preventing overheating.
Studies have found that sleeping babies in merino lowers their rate of activity and provides a deeper, more restful sleep. This also results in faster rates of growth. A well rested baby is a happy baby, which also makes for well rested and happy parents!
"It keeps her nice and warm and free to move! She still has room to grow in them!" - Anushiya
- double layer of 100% pure merino
- signature wrap neckline
- double layer over chest
- contrast lining
- snap closure at one shoulder (plastic snaps are injection moulded onto the tape, ensuring security)
- fasten armhole snaps for young babies
- YKK zip
- 18.9 micron, 2 layers of 195gsm fabric
- slot for buggy or car seat harness
- fits 0 - 2 years (approx)
- measures 90cm from shoulder to bottom
Health professionals recommend that the safest temperature range in your child's bedroom is 16-20 degrees Celsius. Simply adjust the layers worn underneath the cocoono to suit the surrounding air temperature.